expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Pagini

duminică, mai 29, 2011

Mic dejun (pofta buna)


Am sa va las si reteta in engleza bineinteles (mi-e asa lene sa o traduc)

"1, To make these cupcakes I first made a batch of vanilla cupcakes. Then, once cooled, I peeled off the cupcake papers.
2. I then smoothed white chocolate ganache over the sides, leaving the base and top uncovered.
3. Once the ganache had set (about 30 minutes), I attached a measured strip of white RTR fondant. The strip was wide enough to match the height of the cupcake and to give room to hold the cupcake icing to follow.
4. To attach the cup handle I lay the cupcake on their sides and attached a small strip of fondant with a little water.
5. Next I made the italian meringue icing (see below), which I coloured brown with brown food colouring.
6. I then carefully spooned the icing into the 'cups' and smoothed gently then topped with miniature marshmallows. "

Sursa Likecool

Un comentariu:

Ai ceva de zis?Cine te opreste sa o faci?